Varicose Veins Clinic Bexhill
Just a 5-minute drive from both Bexhill and Collington train stations, our highly experienced team is conveniently located to consult on and offer a wide range of best vascular treatments to patients across East Sussex and Kent. Our team specialises in treating Varicose Veins and Thread (Spider) Veins through pioneering non-invasive treatments like Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) and Sclerotherapy.
Please scroll down to see our treatment offering which includes;
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Spider / Thread Veins Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery Consultations
One of the UK’s most recognised Varicose Vein clinics
With over 35 years’ experience in offering the most advanced, minimally invasive treatments for all types of veins, we the UK’s most recognised, specialist varicose vein clinic with nationwide locations.
We are able to offer non-surgical varicose vein removal treatments to 99% of patients. Our range of non-surgical varicose vein treatments includes EVLA (Endovenous Laser Ablation) or Endovenous laser treatment, Sclerotherapy (Foam & Liquid), VenaSeal and Phlebectomy. We treat smaller Spider or Thread Veins.
Our vein treatments offered are minimally invasive and are performed under local anaesthetic this means there is no need for general anaesthetic or large surgical incisions. The Private Clinic vascular clinics have carried out over 7,000 procedures in treating Veins.
Why choose The Private Varicose Vein Clinic:
- Our aim is to always advise on the least invasive method for varicose veins and thread veins removal treatment for your legs, body and face.
- Our Consultant vascular surgeons are pioneers in EVLA (Endovenous Laser Ablation) and have treated thousands of happy patients.
- No downtime, the treatment takes one hour.
- The NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) Gold Standard for treatment of Varicose Veins find the success rate after five years for EVLA is 95.4%.
- We are competitively priced
- We focus on the underlying cause of your veins, with no scars
- Owing to our reputation, we have been featured on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies , TLC’s My Naked Secret and featured in Harper’s Bazaar’s Cosmetic Tweakment Trends for 2019.
- We have carried out over 7,000 procedures in treating Veins.
For more information on EVLA Varicose Vein Removal and Venaseal Varicose vein removal click here
- To see our comprehensive before and after varicose vein removal photos click here
- To read about our varicose vein patients and their stories click here
For a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions about varicose vein removal, the best treatment option for you and the best time to have the treatment click here
About the Clinic
Where are we?
Located at an equal distance from Brighton and Kent, between Eastbourne and Hastings – our Bexhill clinic is approximately a 45-minute-drive. You can find the clinic on the corner of Peartree Lane and Little Common Road, just on the Little Common roundabout and directly opposite the Pelican crossing. The 99 bus stops immediately in front of our clinic and runs between Hastings and Eastbourne every 20 minutes. Restricted parking is available for two hours on nearby roads.
Varicose Vein clinic bexhill is not far from Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Rye, Tenderten, Benenden, Canterbury, Folkestone, Ashford, Haywards Heath, Horam, Hailsham, Battle, Burwash, Bodian, Robertsbridge, Fairlight, Peasmarsh, Wadhurst, Cranbrook and Woodchurch.
We’re proud of the fact that some of the UK’s best Consultant Vascular Surgeons have chosen to work with us to deliver the very best possible results while abiding to our first-class patient care standards. In Bexhill these include:
Dr Mo Faris
Dr Mo Faris is one of the UK’s leading Interventional Radiologists, known for his ability to perform the most advanced vascular and non-vascular minimally invasive treatments. These include procedures such as Complex Arterial Below Knee Intervention and Aortic Stent Grafts. Dr Faris has a special interest in using the latest technologies to treat venous diseases in order to deliver the most effective solutions.
He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians, the British Society of Interventional Radiology, the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe, as well as being part of the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists.
With over 30 years of experience, The Private Clinic is one of the most renowned Varicose Vein treatment centres in the UK.
Comments from patients
“I’m so pleased with the results and it is really life changing for me!” *Nicole Hopkirk, Former Managing Editor, MSN Health