GMC Number: 3085451
Dr Tracy Mountford is the founder and medical director of The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, The Private Clinic’s sister clinic. Tracy is one of London’s leading cosmetic doctors known for her extensive experience and natural looking results.
Dr Mountford specialises in advanced botulinum toxin techniques and advanced use of dermal filler and was a pioneer in achieving natural results. She takes a unique approach to evaluate each patient and enhance their natural features in an appropriate way.
Tracy prides herself on being able to offer premium FDA-cleared aesthetic treatments and was one of the first to offer body-contouring fat freezing procedures. She now has one of the most successful CoolSculpting and Ultherapy clinics in the UK and Europe. Tracy’s Cosmetic Skin Clinic is ranked as No1 Coolsculpting clinic in the UK & Europe and have carried out 16,000 treatments. Tracy has featured in CoolSculpting videos because of her expertise.
- British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- General Medical Council – GMC Number: 3085451
- Named ‘Best for Fillers’ Tatler’s Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty Guide 2012 to 2019
- Tatler’s Top 250 Doctors by speciality 2013
- Named ‘One of London’s Top 10 Botox Doctors’ by The Telegraph
Professional Recognition and Press
- Key Opinion Leader and No1 clinic in the UK & Europe for Coolsculpting and the only UK doctor on the International Faculty Coolsculpting (fat freezing body contouring treatment) Allergan UK
- A key opinion leader & Local Country Ambassador for Allergan UK (BOTOX® & the Juvederm Vycross range of dermal fillers)
- Key Opinion leader and No1 clinic for Ultherapy in UK & Europe – Merz Aesthetics.
- A key opinion leader – Bausch & Lomb (Thermage CPT/Clear+Brilliant)
- Key opinion leader – Sinclair Pharmaceuticals (Sculptra & Silhouette Thread Lifts)
- Aesthetic expert to The Daily Mail ‘Nip & Tuck’ column every Monday
- Featured in numerous publications such as The Evening Standard, Women & Home, OK Magazine and Red Online
- Industry Expert Advisor to Lord Sugar for BBC One The Apprentice
- Expert contributor to Channel 4’s ‘How Not To Get Old’ series as well as featuring in the How Not To Get Old book accompanying the series
- Featured on BBC Breakfast, Sky’s Fitness Channel, Celebrity Beauty Secrets UKTV and The Truth About Beauty – The Discovery Channel
- Tracy has featured in educational videos for market leaders such as Allergan, Galderma, Zeltiq and Sinclair IS Pharma
- Tracy has carried out many radio interviews such as Debbie Arnold’s Beauty Spot on Soho Radio
- Tracy is regularly invited to present at conferences & workshops internationally and across the UK.