Mr Dynesh Rittoo
GMC Number :3556456
- MBChB- University of Manchester 1991
- FRCS (Eng)- Royal College of Surgeons of England 1995
- FRCS (Gen Surg)- Intercollegiate 2005
- Endovascular Training workshop- University of Marseille, St Joseph Hospital 2010
- Endovascular workshop – Closed endarterectomy- University of Utrecht 2006
Mr Dynesh Rittoo is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and a member of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Formerly Mr Rittoo was a Consultant vascular surgeon at the NHS Royal Bournemouth Hospital. His field of expertise includes all major arterial reconstruction, minimally invasive surgery, day surgery under local anaesthesia, and the diagnosis and treatment of all aspects of venous disease with Emphasis on the use of new techniques such as EVLA laser treatments and the VenaSeal treatment for varicose veins. Mr Dynesh Rittoo has carried out over 1,150 vein treatments with The Private Clinic.
Professional Memberships & Fellowships
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The General Medical Council – GMC Number: 3556456
- Featured in Marie Claire talking about the EVLA procedure. These are set to be the biggest cosmetic surgery trends for 2019.
- Featured in Harper’s Bazaar, talking about Same-day varicose vein removal treatments. 5 cosmetic ‘tweakment’ trends expected to soar in 2019