A popular cosmetic treatment for Asian patients is a rhinoplasty. We have many patients come to see us with complaints regarding the tip of the nose or seeking dorsal hump correction which are common anatomy traits of the Asian nose. What many don’t realise however is how effective dermal filler treatment can be to help improve the overall appearance of the nose and it has many benefits in comparison to it’s surgical alternative.
What is a non-surgical rhinoplasty or liquid nose job?
A non-surgical rhinoplasty is a great alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty. It can be performed in clinic, has minimal downtime, no need for anaesthetic and is cheaper than a surgical procedure.
Dermal filler is used to add volume and reshape the nose to the patient’s request.
What can a non-surgical rhinoplasty treat?
Common areas that a non-surgical rhinoplasty can improve include:
- Dorsal Hump: a hump in the nose usually formed by excess bone or cartilage.
- Ski Slope: bridge of the nose that curves and indents before turning upwards.
- Button Nose: an over-rotation of the nose tip
- Dragon Nose: the bridge and tip of the nose go downwards, and both sides of nostrils run upwards.
- Retracted Columella: the nose tip projection appears pulled-in or retracted.
- Crooked Nose: a nose that doesn’t follow a straight, vertical line down the face.
What is a non-surgical Asian rhinoplasty?
A non-surgical Asian rhinoplasty or nose job is often performed to reshape a low or flat nose bridge in order to give it more shape, so it sits more in line with the chin.
Asian patients often say that they feel their face is out of balance because their nose is not well defined. Of course, having a symmetrical face is impossible but what our expert doctors can do at out clinics is inject dermal filler into the area to help raise the nose bridge.
Once the bridge of the nose looks higher and more defined it can help the nose to look stronger and more in proportion to the face which can give a more symmetric feeling to the face.
Another common area to be treated is the tip of the nose. Asian noses are prone to having drooping or low nasal tip due to weak tissues supporting the area which can cause them to look bigger. Adding dermal filler can help to define the tip of the nose bringing into better proportion to the rest of the face and therefore becomes less prominent.
Where can I get a non-surgical Asian rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures are performed in-clinic as a walk in, walk out case. Treatment usually takes around 30 minutes and there is no downtime required although redness and swelling for 24 hours post-procedure is common.
Our Asian non-surgical rhinoplasty experts are located at our clinics in:
Our injectable experts are very experienced in all types of ethnic non-surgical rhinoplasty and you can be rest assured that you are in the best of hands when undergoing your procedure.
Dr Hanson Yu MBBS MSc MBCAM
Dr Hanson is one of our expert aesthetic doctors who specialises in Chinese and Asian non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures and complex nose remodelling treatments. Dr Hanson was listed in Harper’s Bazaar 5 Cosmetic Tweakment Treatments trends for his Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty techniques.
‘We all have a face we see in our bathroom mirror and a face we have in mind. My goal is to help my patients to synchronise the two of them, a complete and harmonious self‘
— Dr Hanson.
Why choose The Private Clinic for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatment?
We are the UK’s leading non-invasive cosmetic group and have some of the most experienced cosmetic doctors and nurses in the country working with us. For over 35 years we have successfully treated thousands of patients.
By coming to us for your non-surgical nose job treatment, we will look after you to make your journey an exciting one.
- Committed patient care before, during and long after every procedure.
- We specialise in all types of non-surgical nose reshaping including Caucasian and ethnic nose reshaping.
- To ensure that we provide the best possible experience for all of our patients, we offer a translation service when requested.
- Our aftercare promise – you can call, email, and visit us to discuss how we tailor-make each procedure and offer ethical and professional aftercare for every patient.
- We are contactable 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We are competitively priced for the expertise and professionalism we provide every patient.
To find out more about Asian non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures or to book a consultation please call 0333 920 2471 or use our rhinoplasty online contact form.