Mr Navid Jallali
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- MB ChB (Hons)
- MD FRCS (Plast)
GMC Number: 4404969
About Mr Navid Jallali
Mr Navid Jallali is one of UK’s leading Plastic surgeons who was formerly the head of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London. Mr Jallali is currently the President of Plastic Surgery Section of The Royal Society of Medicine and the Chairman of the medical advisory committee at the London Welbeck Hospital.
Mr Jalalli has super-specialised in the field of microsurgery which enables him to carry out the most complex forms of reconstruction. He has one of the best free tissue transfer success rates in the United Kingdom and is recognised nationally and internationally for his work at Charing Cross Hospital.
Mr Jallali studied Medicine at Bristol University, qualifying with honours as a result of his outstanding academic achievements. Mr Jallali has trained in the best teaching Hospital in the UK and also undertook a period of training in Australia and Los Angeles.
Mr Navid Jallali is one of the UK’s leading Consultant Plastic Surgeons, with specialist knowledge in microsurgical reconstruction for the face, neck, skin and breasts.
Mr Jallali offers a range of plastic surgery procedures including Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty, Implant Removal and Replacement, Male Chest Reduction, Breast Enlargement, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck, Surgical Liposuction, Arm Lift, Labiaplasty, Breast Uplift, Facelifts and Rhinoplasty surgery.
Mr Navid Jallali consults from our London Harley Street clinic.
- President of the Royal Society of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Section, London, 2018
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as Plastic Surgeon (GMC Number: 4404969)
- Awarded Doctor of Medicine (MD) in 2008 for his pioneering research about tissue-engineering which was carried out in collaboration with Harvard University.
- Suple prize in Surgery.
- Suple prize in Medicine.
- Mary Edith Evans Medal in Anatomy as an undergraduate.
- RealSelf Hall of Fame Inductee
- University of Bristol Silver medal.
Treatments performed by Mr Navid Jallali
Breast Implant Removal or Replacement
You may feel it is time to replace or remove your current breast implants or have decided that you want to increase or decrease the size of your implants.
Breast uplift, Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery can offer you a great way to regain your body confidence, giving you fuller-looking breasts and correcting their positioning on your body for a more uplifted appearance.
Male Chest Reduction
Gynecomastia or gynaecomastia is more commonly known as man boobs – affects around 15% of adult men in the UK and is caused when excess fat develops in a man’s breast area.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted excess fat from specific body areas, leaving a much more defined shape.
Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
Brachioplasty, also known as an Arm Lift, is a surgical procedure to remove unwanted fat and excess skin from the upper arms.
Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal and Eyelid Surgery)
Blepharoplasty, sometimes known as eyelid lift surgery or eye bag removal, is a simple, safe and quick procedure to remove excess fat and skin from around the eyes.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
The solution is an abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck (mini tummy tuck), which will give you a flatter, firmer abdomen.
Breast enlargement involves the surgical addition of implants to improve the shape, size, fuller appearance, or more symmetrical look of your breasts.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
A Rhinoplasty or Nose Job is a plastic surgery procedure aimed at correcting or reconstructing the shape of the nose.
Breast Reduction Surgery
If your breasts are causing you health or cosmetic problems, Surgical Breast Reduction (Mammoplasty) might be the best option for you.
We treat women who are concerned about the shape and size of their labia, whether it is a result of natural childbirth, age, or even weight loss.
A surgical face/neck lift, also known as rhytidoplasty, tightens skin around your face, jawline and neck, resulting in a youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
Research Led by Navid Jallali and Professional Recognition
- Mr Jallali lectures regularly and has over 30 publications in peer-reviewed journals including the prestigious British Medical Journal, You can see them here. He also regularly lectures and appears in multiple media outlets, even acting as a medical advisor on BBC’s Holby City.
- Mr Jallai is a leading surgical tutor in charge of the highly respected microsurgical training post at Charing Cross Hospital and is heavily involved in training future Plastic Surgeons. He examines undergraduates and postgraduates regularly. He is the course organiser of the highly regarded Imperial College FRCS (Plast) revision course and has been awarded the ‘best speaker’ prize on several occasions.