Professor Yves Kamami
Professor Kamami is a world’s leading authority in his field with over 29 years experience in a variety of ENT related procedures. He is also the person who invented the Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) – a simple laser procedure to stop snoring, which he successfully carries out in London and Paris.
He has published books and has written several publications on the LAUP procedure as well as lecturing and holding seminars throughout France on ENT related operations.
In the past 17 years he has treated over 30,000 cases with The Private Clinic alone. Mr. Kamami was presented with the Honor Award of The American Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery in 2010.
- International Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- French Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- French Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of OtoLaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- South African Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- European Sleep Research Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Professor Kamami has been performing the LAUP procedure in our London clinic in Harley Street for several years.