Dr Rishika Sinha
GMC Number: 6092256
- BA Hons in Pharmacology, Medical Ethics & Law (Cambridge, 1998-2001)
- MB BChir (Cambridge, 2001- 2003)
- MA (Cambridge, 2005)
- MRCP UK (Dermatology)
Dr Rishika Sinha is a Consultant Dermatologist on the Specialist Register. She is qualified to consult on all general dermatology conditions, but holds a special interest in Skin Cancer.
She is proficient at performing Skin Biopsies, Mole Checks and Removals, while being able to administer intralesional corticosteroids for Keloid Scars, and Cryotherapy for the treatment of Warts and Sun Damage. Furthermore she is happy to consult on conditions such as Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis and Genital Dermatoses.
Dr Rishika Sinha consults from our Harley Street clinic.
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- Dowling Club
- St John’s Dermatological Society
- General Medical Council – GMC Number: 6092256
- St John’s Dermaological Society Meeting, BRIT award in registrar presentations, 2010
- Royal Society of Medicine, Registrar prize for best presentation, 2011
Research led by Rishika Sinha and Professional Recognition
- Down-under: experiences abroad. – British Indian Doctor’s Association 2002 – R Sinha
- Do we really need exams? – British Indian Doctor’s Association 2003 – R Sinha
- Computerised learning resources – goodbye Kumar & Clarke? – Cambridge Medicine 2002 – R Sinha
- Literature Review: Lecture notes in General Surgery. – Cambridge Medicine 2002 – R Sinha
- Exams, terror, fear and the art of acquiring medical knowledge. – Journal for the Oversea’s Doctors’ Association 2002 – R Sinha
- Elective strine. – Journal of the British International Doctor’s Association 2003 – R Sinha
- – Cambridge Medicine 2002 – R Sinha
- Video casebook: Medicine, the toyboy and the burgundy car. – Cambridge Medicine 2002 – R Sinha
- Concise Oxford Textbook of Medicine on CD Rom. – Cambridge Medicine 2002 – R Sinha
- Literature Review: Lecture notes in General Surgery. – Cambridge Medicine 2003 – R Sinha
- A fatal case of leukaemia cutis masquerading as a necrotising fasciitis – World Congress of Dermatology 2011 – Sinha R, Edmonds E
- Osteoma cutis masquerading as a facial cyst – World Congress of Dermatology 2011 – Sinha R, Edmonds E
- Lupus vorax: a devastating centrofacial mutilation – World Congress of Dermatology 2011 – Sinha R, Vega-Lopez F
- Regional cutaneous BCGosis infection in a host with normal interferon gamma cellular responses. – American Academy of Dermatology Meeting 2010 – Sinha R, Edmonds E
- Dr Sinha has presented on her areas of expertise at both national and international forums, and has published widely on metastatic malignant melanoma.