Mr Philip Lim
For bookings please call
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
GMC Number: 4219068
- BSc (Hons)
- MB ChB
- AFRCS (Ed)
- MRCS (Eng)
- FRCS (Plast)
Mr Philip Lim is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who works within the NHS. Mr Lim qualified in medicine in 1995 in Leeds and is on the specialist register for plastic and reconstructive surgery.
He specialises in abdominal and breast reconstruction surgery, as well as having a special interest in skin surgery and chronic wound management.
Consultations with Mr Philip Lim are available at our Leeds clinic.
- Member of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- Member of The British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as Plastic Surgeon (GMC Number: 4219068)
- Interface Fellowship in Aesthetic surgery
- Fellowship in Microsurgical Reconstruction at Nottingham Breast Institute and Nottingham University Hospital.
Research Led by Philip Lim and Professional Recognition
Philip is an honorary senior lecturer at Hull York Medical School and regularly teaches on the regional training programmes for surgeons in training.