Mr Philip Lim
For bookings please call
Philip Lim BSc (Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS (Ed), MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast) is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who works within the NHS. Mr Lim qualified in medicine in 1995 in Leeds and is on the specialist register for plastic and reconstructive surgery.
He specialises in abdominal and breast reconstruction surgery, as well as having a special interest in skin surgery and chronic wound management.
Philip is an honorary senior lecturer at Hull York Medical School and regularly teaches on the regional training programmes for surgeons in training.
He has undertaken a nationally awarded Interface Fellowship in Aesthetic surgery as well as a fellowship in Microsurgical Reconstruction at Nottingham Breast Institute and Nottingham University Hospital.
Consultations with Mr Philip Lim are available at our Leeds clinic.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialist Register
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Breast Enlargement, Uplift & Mammoplasty (Reduction)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Liposuction (including VASER)
- Gynaecomastia (Male Chest Reduction)
- Nipple & Areola Correction
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal and Eyelid Surgery)
- Face and Neck Lift
- Thigh and Arm Lift
- Otoplasty and Split Ear Lobe Correction
- Lipoma Removal, Scar Revision and Skin Lesion Excision