Mr Philip Lim
For bookings please call
Philip Lim BSc (Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS (Ed), MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast) is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who works for the NHS. Mr Lim qualified in medicine in 1995 in Leeds and completed his specialist training in cosmetic surgery in 2013.
He specialises in abdominal surgery and well as having a special interest in skin surgery and chronic wound management.
Philip is an honorary senior lecturer at Hull York Medical School and regularly teaches on the regional training programmes for surgeons in training.
Philip is on the specialist register for Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
He has undertaken a nationally awarded Interface Fellowship in Aesthetic surgery as well as a fellowship in Microsurgical Reconstruction at Nottingham Breast Institute and Nottingham University Hospital.
Consultations with Mr Philip Lim are available at our Leeds clinic.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Register
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Breast Reduction / Mammoplasty
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Areola Reduction, Inverted Nipple Correction, Nipple Reduction
- Blepharoplasty / Eyelid Surgery / Eyebag Surgery
- Split Ear Lobe Correction
- Lipoma Removal