Mr Olumuyiwa Olubowale
For bookings please call
Consultant Breast Surgeon (Oncoplastic)
GMC Number : 6044974
- MBcHB Ogun State University, 1992
- MSc University of Sheffield, 2005
- FRCSI Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, 2002
- FWACS West African College of Surgeons 2001
- FRCSI(Gen Surgery) Intercollegiate Speciality Board, 2008
Mr Olubowale is a Consultant Breast Surgeon performing regular cosmetic breast surgery including breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast uplifts (mastopexy).
He is an excellent and compassionate Surgeon with unique patient-centred care and personalised approach to patient care and delivery. He is very thorough in his breast consultations and spends time with his patients to ensure they understand the benefits and risk of surgery.
Mr Olubowale is committed to high standards of patient care in a safe environment. He gives patients a two-week cooling-off period and as many consultations that the patients require to allow them to have time to reflect and fully understand the procedure.
Consultations are available with Mr Olubowale at our Leeds clinic.
Professional Memberships & Fellowships
- Member of The Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)
- Member of The British Medical Association (BMA)
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as General Surgeon (GMC Number: 6044974)
Research Led by Mr Olubowale
Mr Olubowale has extensive research articles about breast surgery which can be seen here
He is currently a Consultant Breast Surgeon and the Breast MDT lead at the Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and he is an Honorary Senior clinical lecturer for the University of Sheffield Medical School.