Mr Mobinulla Syed
For bookings please call
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Mr Mobinulla Syed MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCS (Plast) is a Plastic surgery consultant at the Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals NHS trust in central London and runs a busy practice with a specialist interest in children and Adolescents reconstruction.
Mr Syed has been working in the plastic surgical speciality since 2005. He was selected for specialist plastic surgical training on the renowned Pan Thames (London) rotation following a national selection. He has since trained at many internationally renowned centres including St Andrews Centre for plastic surgery, Royal London Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, St Thomas’s Hospital and Leeds General infirmary.
He has undertaken specialist fellowships in Breast, microsurgical, limb and burn reconstructions at centres of international repute both in UK and USA and also worked with leading surgeons in the field. After completing the training Mr Syed started practicing as a consultant with specialist interest in Breast reconstruction at prestigious Leeds general Infirmary. He subsequently took a substantive consultant job in St Thomas’ Hospital since August 2016.
He has strong Academic background and undertaken PhD and research during his training from the University of Westminster and Centre for Cutaneous research, Queen Mary, University of London. He has published extensively in peer reviewed journals and co-authored book chapters in the field. He is involved in training plastic surgeons and is involved in running dissection courses. He is also involved in training other surgeons around the world as is involved with meet-international .org (medical education exchange teams).
- Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and on the specialist register as a plastic surgeon
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in plastic surgery
- Full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Breast surgery- Tuberous breast reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy and Inverted nipple correction
- Male breast (gynecomastia) correction
- Abdominoplasty- Mini, Full and Extended
- Body Lifts including Arms and Thigh lifts.
- Liposuction and lipomodelling
- Lipoma Removal
- Scar Revision
- Areola Reduction
- Nipple Reduction