Mr Kenneth Kok
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon
GMC Number: 4701147
- MBChB – University of Aberdeen (2000)
- MRCS – Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (2004)
- MSc (Hons) – City University, London (2006)
- FRCS (plast)- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (2012)
Working as a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgeon, Mr Kenneth Kok has a specialist interest in cosmetic surgery, skin cancer surgery, laser surgery and lower limb trauma, but also undertakes all aspects of general plastic surgery. Mr Kenneth Kok believes in the importance of a good consultation with his patients when they are considering cosmetic surgery to ensure their needs and expectations are assessed and every patient is fully informed on any potential risks as well as benefits of having a cosmetic surgery procedure.
Mr Kenneth Kok will consults from our clinic in Birmingham.
- Member of The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS)
- Member of The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Member of the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
- Full registration with The General Medical Council with a license to practice and an entry on the Specialist Register as Plastic Surgeon (GMC Number: 4701147)
- Member of Melanoma Focus
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2012
Research led by Kenneth Kok and Professional Recognition
Mr Kenneth Kok is passionately involved in training and regularly undertakes teaching sessions with the West Midlands plastic surgery trainees. He has also published extensively in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery with numerous articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals and book chapters. Mr Kok has presented at international and national plastic surgery meetings and is a reviewer for The British Journal of Surgery and Journal of Plastic and Aesthetic Research.