Breast reduction surgery is not commonly performed on anyone under the age of 18 this is because your breasts are still growing before this stage and it best to wait until they have stopped before having the procedure. If you are struggling with the size of your breasts then this procedure can reduce the size making things like buying clothing and playing sports a lot easier as well as helping with back pain issues that may be caused by the weight of your breasts.
Breast Reduction Most Popular
Patients with large breasts may experience;
• Pain in the back, neck and shoulders
• Drooping of the breasts
• Low self-confidence about having larger breasts
• Difficulty getting clothing to fit
• Poor posture
• Bra straps digging in
• Sweating underneath the breast
• Difficulty participating in sport activities
If any of the above symptoms relate then a breast reduction procedure may be able to help resolve it.
You should notice a change to the size and weight of your breasts immediately after surgery. There will be swelling for the first couple of weeks which will alter the appearance of your breasts. The best results can be seen after at least 6 weeks.
The Private Clinic has clinics nationwide so we are sure to have an expert breast surgeon located near to you.
Our clinics are in;
• London – 98 Harley street, W1G7HZ
• Manchester – 25 St John Street, M3 4DT
• Birmingham – 88 Hagley Road, B16 8LU – West Midlands
• Leeds – 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP – Yorkshire
• Buckinghamshire – Virtual Consultations only
• Northampton – 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF – East Midlands
To find out more about booking a consultation at a clinic near you, contact us here.