Breast implant removal is a personal choice but many patients who do decide to have their implants removed are;
• Not happy with the way their breast implants look.
• Have experienced shifting, sagging, or changes due to age, weight fluctuations, or pregnancy.
• Have developed a capsular contracture which means the scar tissue around the implants is getting harder or tighter.
• One or both implants have leaked or ruptured.
• Simply want to return to their original breast size.
Deciding if to go ahead with breast implant removal is generally only a decision that you can make, but to help you feel more informed about the procedure and what to expect we recommend booking a consultation with one of our expert breast surgeons who will be able to explain the procedure in more detail and answer any questions that you may have.