- A rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure designed to alter the shape of look of the nose and in some cases improve its function due to either trauma or birth defects.
- A rhinoplasty is also more commonly referred to as a nose job.
- A Rhinoplasty procedure can;
- Narrow the bridge of the nose.
- Reshape the tip of the nose.
- Widen or narrow the nostrils.
- Reshape the bridge of the nose.Reshape the whole profile of the nose.
- Remove bone and cartridge off the nose to reduce the size
- Help with breathing difficulties.
- Correct a nose that was previously broken (commonly called a nasal fracture) from a sporting incident.
- Correct a deviated septum (a deviated septum can be caused by a nose fracture)
We are proud to have some of the UK’s best and most experienced Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons performing our Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping) procedures. We are experts in all types of nose reshaping including Caucasian and ethnic nose reshaping. Our patients include men and women of all ethnicities including Arabic, Mediterranean and Asian.
To find out more about rhinoplasty procedures offered here at The Private Clinic, use our online contact form to book a consultation with one of our expert surgeons.