Bruising and swelling after lip filler can be unpredictable abut there are a couple of things you can do to help lessen your risk of bruising after treatment which include;
- Not taking aspirin, exedrin, ibuprofen, aleve or advil for 1 week before treatment and 2 days after treatment.
- Not St Johns Wort, Fish Oil/Omega 3, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoiding alcohol at least 24 hours before and after your treatment.
- Avoiding strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat such as steam rooms, saunas and freezing temperatures.
- Taking arnica tablets in the weeks leading up to your treatment.
A full list of pre and post care instructions will be provided to you at your consultation.