Mr Constantinos Kyriakides
CONSULTANT VASCULAR SURGEON
GMC Number: 3275436
About Mr Constantinos Kyriakides
Mr Kyriakides specialist interests and conditions to treat include:
- Carotid Disease and Stroke.
- Aortic (abdominal and thoracic) Aneurysms and Dissections.
- Diabetic and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Axillary and Palmar Hyperhidrosis.
- Arteriovenous Malformations.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- Lymphoedema and Lipodema.
- Vasculitis and Raynaud’s disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Venous Leg Ulcers.
- Varicose veins.
- Thread veins or Spider Veins.
- Pelvic Congestion.
- Hand Veins.
Mr Kyriakides has also pioneered the use of EVLA as a treatment for veins on the hands and he is one of very few surgeons in Europe trained in this revolutionary technique.
Mr Kyriakides consults from our clinic in London Harley Street.