Best cosmetic doctors, Near Me
“The era of over-filled lips and dramatic cosmetic surgery procedures is passing, with patients looking for not just a subtler look and an alternative to invasive forms of cosmetic surgery… combined with people wanting to return to their day to day activities straight away, means we are expecting to see a huge rise in the “tweakment” (Dr. Hanson for Marie Claire Magazine).
“Tweakment” refers to any non-surgical procedure to rejuvenate and/or enhance certain features of the face.
At The Private Clinic, we work with world-class doctors and surgeons who are highly skilled and experienced in minimally-invasive and non-invasive aesthetic procedures. The Private Clinic is the cosmetic clinic that has performed the most cosmetic procedures in the UK, always aiming to achieve outstanding results.
Our aesthetic doctors include:
Dr Hao Hanson Yu: Dr Hanson is highly skilled in a wide variety of anti-aging and facial enhancing treatments that result in beautiful and youthful results for his patients. In order to achieve the best and long-lasting results, Dr Hanson often combines non-surgical treatments with several skin treatments, always tailored to each patient.
Dr Hanson performs the following treatments:
- Dermal Fillers: Including lip fillers, tear trough fillers, cheek fillers and chin fillers ideal to enhance and smooth the natural features of the face.
- Anti Wrinkle Injections: Ideal to remove fine lines and wrinkles and prevent the formation of new ones.
- Hyperhidrosis: is a treatment to reduce the amount of sweating, ideal for patients who suffer from excessive sweating and perspiration.
- Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping Is an advanced alternative to surgical rhinoplasty and can correct, crooked nose, cartilage irregularities and smooth slight bumps in the bridge of the nose.
- PDO Thread Lift: also known as ”non-surgical facelift” designed to tighten and lift the entire face. PDO threads can also help add definition and contour the lower jaw, eyebrows, neck, and cheeks.
- Silhouette Soft-Thread Lift: Is another type of ”non-surgical facelift” performed under local anesthetic and helps improve the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, jowls, forehead wrinkles, sagging cheeks, restore the loss of facial volume, and improve the jawline definition.
Dr Hanson and Dr Sanata Cruz are our aesthetic doctors available at our Harley Street Clinic in London located in easy reach from Chelsea, St Johns Wood, Hyde Park, Marylebone, Belgravia, Mayfair, Green Park, Battersea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, South Kensington, Victoria, Notting Hill , Bayswater, Fulham, Holland Park, Soho, West End, Clapham, Primrose Hill, Regents Park, Earls Court, and Fitzrovia.
Dr Rosa Santa Cruz is a Consultant General Surgeon who specializes in rejuvenation and non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Dr Santa Cruz is available at our London Harley Street Clinic, and performs the following treatments:
- Obagi Nu-derm: is a medically prescribed skin care system formulated to correct age spots, improve skin laxity, to treat rough skin, and it’s indicated for patients who suffer from redness and hyperpigmentation.
- 8 Point Face Lift: ideal to add volume and lift the skin as it emulates the results of a facelift. It targets the lower and mid regions of the face for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Pearl Laser: This is an effective laser treatment to target damaged skin, tackle signs of aging and improve areas of discoloration.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections (Botox)
- Dermal Filler
- Silhouette Soft– Thread Lift
- Profhilo: It’s an injectable treatment of 100% HA (Hyaluronic Acid) able to remodel the structure of the skin and nourish the dermal cells from within. Is ideal to restore and treat the skin laxity to revive the firmness of your skin.
Dr Richard Brighton-Knight : is a highly acclaimed cosmetic doctor available at our Birmingham clinic which is in easy reach from Lichfield, Solihull, Upper Harlestone, Shrewsbury, Edgbaston, Stratford, Coldfield, Sutton, Leamington Spa, Kidderminster, West Hunsbury, Hampton in Arden and Harborne. As well as at our Northampton clinic located near Kelmarsh, Yardley Hastings, Great Barrington, Little Houghton, Boughton, Grange Park, East Hunsbury, Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Grendon , Abington, Maidwell, Harrington, Wootton, Althorpe, Harlestone, Ashton, Quinton, Stanwick, Abington Vale, Colling tree Park, Golf Lane, Great Houghton, Kislingbury, Guilsborough, Roade, Weston, Wellingborough and Raunds.
Dr Brighton-Knight is very well known in the industry due to his injectable skills and has performed over 10,000 anti-wrinkle injections and dermal filler treatments.
- Dermal Filler
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections (Botox)
- Silhouette Soft–Thread Lift
- Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping
- 8 Point Face Lift
Dr Simon Connolly: Is an aesthetic doctor available at The Private Clinic Glasgow, located in close proximity of Glasgow city center, and our Edinburgh clinic. Dr. Connolly has over 15 years of experience in cosmetic dermatology and is known as “Scotland’s Lip King”. Dr Connolly is also one of the pioneers in Botox treatments in Scotland and has extensive experience in other rejuvenating treatments such as the Fluid Facelift.
Dr Connolly also specializes in:
Ruth Atkins is a nurse prescriber with over 20 years of nursing experience, specializing in dermal fillers, Botox treatments, acne scar treatments (dermaroller) and other skin treatments such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion.
Mel Recchia has been a registered nurse for 20 years and now performs a wide range of injectable treatments including 8 Point Face Lift, Dermal Filler, Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping, PDO Thread Lift, tear through filler, lip fillers and also performs facial vein removal treatments.
Mel also performs Sculptra, a gradual skin rejuvenation injectable treatment and it’s ideal plump up the skin to reveal a more youthful appearance. The areas that can be treated are the upper face, middle area of the face (tear trough, cheeks, and nasolabial folds) and the lower area of the face (over the lip lines, jowls, and jawline).
Ruth, Mel and Dr Richard Brighton Knight are all available at our Buckinghamshire clinic which is located in Stokenchurch Medical Center, Oxford Road, HP14 3SX close to Waddesdon, Thame, Marlow, Fingest, Aylesbury, Chesham, High Wycombe, Turville, Amersham, West Wycombe, Great Missenden, Bisham, Wendover, Hambleden, Haddenham, Beaconsfield, Speen, Watlington, and Oxford.
Mel and Dr Richard Brighton Knight are also available at our Northampton clinic at 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF very close to Collingtree Park, West Hunsbury, East Hunsbury, Little Houghton, Yardley Hastings, Ashton, Boughton, Althorpe, Great Houghton, Golf Lane, Great Barrington , Abington, Abington Vale, Maidwell, Harrington, Quinton, Harlestone, Grendon , Kelmarsh, Chapel Brampton, Sandy Lane, Weston, Kislingbury, Upper Harlestone, Stanwick, Wootton, Guilsborough, Roade, Grange Park, Wellingborough and Raunds.
Dawn Lisa is an aesthetics nurse practitioner who specializes in rejuvenating and advanced facial aesthetics. Dawn Lisa has over 25 years of nursing experience and the treatments she performs include, Botox treatments, dermal fillers, Hyperhidrosis, lip fillers, cheek fillers and other skin treatments such as the Obagi Nu-derm to treat hyperpigmentation.
The Private Clinic Leeds is located in 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP is close to Leeds City Center, Methley, Roundhay, Pudsey, Wetherby, Kirklees, Chappel Scarcroft, Farsley, Yeadon, Oulton, Otley, Pudsey, Methley, Calderdale, Allerton, Stanningley, and Harrogate.
Our Manchester clinic is situated at 25 St John Street, M3 4DT. The clinic is in close proximity to Hale/Hale Barns, Leigh Nantwich, Wilmslow, Prestbury, Worsley, Tarporley, Bowdon, Knutsford, Alderley Edge, and Macclesfield, Cheadle, Altrincham, and Deansgate.
Other treatments available at The Private Clinic include IPL Photorejuvenation which is an effective laser treatment to improve the overall look of the skin and is ideal to treat brown spots, hyperpigmentation, Melasma, large pores and thread veins among others.
Other treatments available include a variety of acne treatments such as N-Lite, a laser treatment able to target the bacteria responsible for causing acne. LED Phototherapy is also another option available that decongests and purifies the skin reducing redness and irritation; it is usually used in combination with other treatments. For our patients who suffer from acne scarring, we offer Laser Skin Resurfacing which is a minimally-invasive laser treatment that targets acne scars and is also very effective to remove pigmentation. Dermaroller is a popular treatment to treat acne scars and consists of using a medical roller with hundreds of micro-needles to puncture the skin to encourage the regeneration of the skin.
To book a Cosmetic consultation with our cosmetic doctors or nurses please call 0333 920 2471 or visit our rejuvenation & fillers page where you will be able to find more information about the different treatments we offer.