Tummy tuck is an amazing procedure that can truly transform the look of your stomach. The procedure consists of removing the excess skin and fat around the abdominal area revealing a firmer, tighter and flatter tummy, giving back the confidence lost.
If you have now decided you are undergoing a tummy tuck, now is the time to find your perfect clinic so, in this blog post, we will be providing some tips on how to choose the best clinic.
- Find out the Surgeon Credentials: It is important that you do research around what the surgeon specialises in. In what type of tummy tuck does he specialise in? What are his qualifications and training? You can find this information by looking up the surgeon’s memberships and the relevant faculty in which they studied at.
- Ethics and Safety: Always make sure the clinic recognises patient safety as their main priority and ensures surgeons at all times aim to provide the best results and service for their patients.
- Find out the tummy tuck portfolio: Within the portfolio does the clinic offer different types of tummy tucks? Including full tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, Brazilian tummy tuck or extended abdominoplasty.
- Check before and after photos: Looking at before and after pictures of the procedure can give you an insight on what type of results you can expect from the surgeons at the selected clinic.
- Aftercare: Aftercare is very important to ensure the clinic of your choice has at least one one-to-one follow up appointment after the procedure to ensure everything is going as planned.
- Check Clinic Certifications: Look up if the clinic you have chosen is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is a public body which inspects and regulates all healthcare and social care services in England.
- See patient reviews and testimonials: By looking up patient reviews online you will be able to find out more information about the clinic’s service and overall experience you can expect from it. Some of the websites where you can find useful reviews are Google, Trustpilot, and Facebook.
Tummy Tuck at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic offers highly acclaimed tummy tuck cosmetic surgeons, leaders in the industry and are pioneers in their field of abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). Our specialised plastic surgeons have years of experience undertaking abdominoplasty procedures and are able to provide excellent results.
Our priory is patient safety, care and satisfaction. So we offer the very best patient care and aftercare. At The Private Clinic, we provide follow up appointments with all of our patients after their procedures and have available a 24-hour emergency phone line in case you have any concerns we will be able to assist you straight away. In addition, we offer as many follow up consultations as needed within the first year after your procedure.
“It’s given me the shape and beautiful flat stomach that I’ve always dreamed of having and the result is amazing. My advice to everyone out there would be to go for it!” Stella, tummy tuck patient.
Our abdominoplasty or tummy tuck portfolio includes:
- Full Abdominoplasty– This type of tummy tuck is indicated for patients who suffer from a vast amount of excess skin. The full tummy tuck is the traditional abdominoplasty where excess skin and fat around the stomach are removed and any torn muscles are repaired.
- Extended Abdominoplasty – This tummy tuck is ideal for patients who not only have excess skin but also excess fat around their lower back, flanks and upper hip areas. All the excess skin, as well as fat, is removed and any muscles that are torn are also repaired.
- Mini Abdominoplasty– Recommended for patients who have a reduced amount of excess skin or tissue around the area above the pubic region and under the belly button and has a differentiated wrinkle appearance. This procedure tightens the area and repairs any torn muscles.
- Brazilian Tummy Tuck– This type of tummy tuck is indicated for patients who suffer from having more excess skin than fat. The procedure combines liposuction and the abdominoplasty. By including the liposuction, all the stubborn fat deposits present around the abdomen, waist and flanks is removed providing a more contoured and defined figure. The main benefit of incorporating the liposuction is that speeds up the healing process when compared to the full abdominoplasty, further making it a day case. Mr William Van Niekerk is the doctor available to perform the Brazilian tummy tuck and is located in London.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Clinic Locations
At The Private Clinic we have several clinics across the UK offering tummy tuck procedures:
Our London clinic is the flagship and is located in 98, Harley Street London W1G 7HZ. This clinic offers top abdominoplasty doctors and surgeons, including Mr Navid Jallali, Mr Miles Berry, Mr William Van Niekerk, Mr Dario Rochira and Mr Adrian Richards.
The Private Clinic London is closely located to Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Belgravia, Bayswater, Marylebone, Hyde Park, Earls Court, Kensington, West End, Victoria, South Kensington, Soho, Notting Hill. Chelsea, Green Park, Fulham, St Johns Wood, Battersea, Clapham, Primrose Hill, Regents Park, Holland Park, Fitzrovia, Canary Wharf, Richmond, Fulham, Chiswick and Wimbledon,
The Clinic is in close proximity to Marlow, Thame, High Wycombe, Haddenham, Fingest, Bisham, Turville, Wendover, West Wycombe, Speen, Great Missenden, Amersham, Waddesdon, Watlington, Aylesbury, Chesham, Hambleden, Beaconsfield and Oxford.
Mr Adrian Richards is available at The Private Clinic in Northampton which is at 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF.
This clinic is very close to Yardley Hastings, Great Barrington, Upper Harlestone, West Hunsbury, Collingtree Park, Great Houghton, Grange Park, Weston, Little Houghton, East Hunsbury, , Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Althorpe, Abington, Maidwell, Golf Lane, Harrington, Abington Vale, Kislingbury, Wootton, Kelmarsh, Quinton, Grendon, Ashton, Harlestone, Boughton, Stanwick, Guilsborough, Roade, Wellingborough and Raunds.
The Private Clinic in Leeds at 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP, counts with the highly experienced doctor Mr Philip Lim.
Our Leeds clinic is located near Pudsey, Farsley, Leeds city centre, Oulton, Yeadon, Methley, Roundhay, Calderdale, Scarcroft, Wetherby, Chapel Allerton, Pudsey, Stanningley, Kirklees, Methley, Otley and Harrogate.
This clinic is in close proximity to Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster, Lichfield, Solihull, Shrewsbury, Stratford, Hampton in Arden, Edgbaston, Leamington Spa and Harborne.
The Private Clinic Bristol is located in 92c Whiteladies Road and counts with specialised tummy tuck doctor Mr Ahmad.
The Bristol clinic is near St Pauls Bristol, Bath, Bedminster, Redcliffe, Kingsdown, Redland, St Phillips Bristol, Clevedon, Westbury on Trym, Kingsdown, Cotham, Leigh Woods, Henleaze, Totterdown, Almondsbury, Frenchay, Hambrook, Portishead, Westbury on Trym, Leigh Woods , Winterbourne Downend, Cotham and Frampton Cotterell.
Tummy tuck is available at The Private Clinic in Essex, which is situated in CM2 8FR, and offers the highly qualified doctor Mr Mobin Syed.
Our Essex clinic very close to Billericay, Shenfield, Brentwood, Southend-on-Sea, Basildon, Braintree, Great Baddow, South Woodham Ferrers, Ingatestone, Harlow Broomfield, Hatfield Peverel Witham, Maldon and Bishops Stortford
This clinic is very close to Nantwich, Alderley, Hale/Hale Barns, Altrincham, Bowdon Edge, Worsley, Wilmslow Leigh, Cheadle, Prestbury, Tarporley, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Deansgate.
To book a tummy tuck consultation at any of our clinics you can call us on 0333 920 2471 or visit our website where you can find before and after pictures and read the patient stories of our tummy tuck patients.