How to finance breast implants
In the majority of cases, breast augmentation surgery is not covered on the NHS or by insurance companies as it is an elective surgical procedure. When it comes to paying for a breast implant procedure, you are responsible for the costs incurred which can include the hospital fees, anaesthetic fees and the cost of the actual implants too.
Paying for Breast Augmentation Surgery
There are a variety of options available for patients looking at undergoing a breast augmentation procedure.
Self-Funded – Many patients have spent a long time thinking about their procedure and the costs and have been able to self-fund their fees paying in full at the time the fees are requested. This does take a lot of dedication but if you have the time to do this, then we highly recommend this way as the best way of paying for your breast enlargement procedure.
Family or Friends – You may be fortunate enough to have a friend or family member who is willing to loan you the money allowing you to pay upfront for your breast implant surgery. We advise that this agreement is finalised with a contract and repayment plan signed by you and the friend or family member with terms and conditions to avoid any confusion that could damage your relationship with them in the future.
Loan / Credit Card – Some patients choose to put the cost of breast implant surgery on a credit card or take out a loan. This then means you will be required to make monthly payments to your credit card or bank to pay back the balance. It does have its advantages but we do advise patients to take care when choosing this option as interest rates can be high and there is a risk of your credit rating being affected if you are not able to make payments on time.
Finance – Finance is a popular choice for many going ahead with breast implant surgery. It allows you to go ahead with your procedure and the finance company will pay for your surgery. It does mean that you will have to agree to a payment plan which can come with a variety of terms and interest rates. At The Private Clinic we have partnered with Chrysalis to be able to offer you the following finance options
- 0% Finance Available for a Term of 12 months
- 24 to 60 months loan with an APR of 9.9% pa.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Finance
Here at The Private Clinic we know how having finance options available can make all the difference to making a dream a reality. Once you have made up your mind about going ahead with breast enlargement surgery, or any procedure at one of our clinics – speak to us about our finance options.
We are able to offer a range of finance options and are happy to help you make the right decision to suit your personal circumstances.
When will my finance payments begin?
Your finance payments usually begin once your procedure is complete. At this stage our finance partner, Chrysalis Finance will provide you with clear dates on when to make payments.
Can I make a larger payment one month?
Making a larger payment means that your loan will finish earlier and the amount of interest you pay will reduce. If you would like to make an additional payment to your agreed contractual monthly payments then you will need to contact our finance partner, Chrysalis Finance who will be able to discuss this option with you.
What if I can’t afford the monthly payments?
Before your finance loan is agreed, we will help you to pick a finance option that works for you. If for any reason you find yourself unable to afford the monthly payments we recommend that you contact our finance partner, Chrysalis Finance. It is possible that the agreement could be stretched out over a longer period which can help to reduce the monthly payments.
To find out more information about our finance options click here.
Why choose The Private Clinic?
At The Private Clinic breast augmentation is performed by some of the UK’s top consultant plastic surgeons who have decades of experience. Come and meet our specialised breast surgeons in one of our clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Buckinghamshire, Northampton and Bristol.
- We provide a 10 year warranty with £1000 towards your surgical costs.
- We have a team of highly skilled expert Cosmetic surgeons, see our before and after results here.
- We offer dedicated post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team, including a 24 hour help line.
- You will receive three-year aftercare breast cover.
- The Private Clinic covers a lifetime guarantee on your implant.
- We have state of the art hospital facilities.
- Our priority is ensuring you get the best results and patient care.
- See our before and after photo gallery here
Breast Augmentation patient, Rebecca decided to enhance her appearance with a Breast Enlargement. After doing lots of research online, Rebecca decided on The Private Clinic and visited a local clinic to find out more. Rebecca was very into fitness and working out so wanted to make sure that having implants would not affect her ability to do this and wanted to ensure that the implants chosen would suit her lifestyle. 6 months after her procedure, Rebecca was back in the gym and loving the results of her Breast Enlargement wearing outfits that previously were hidden at the back of her wardrobe with a new found confidence. To find out more about Rebecca and to read other breast enlargement patient stories click here.
It is important for out Breast Enlargment patients to feel well-informed before making a decision on their procedure. We have put together a series of helpful videos to guide patients through their breast enlargement procedure covering the different techniques used, implant sizes and shapes, the downtime and scar care post surgery.
See chapter 1 below
Expert Plastic Surgeons
- Mr Adrian Richards, MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 3286812
- Mr Navid Jallali BSc MB ChB (Hons) MD FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4404969
- Mr Dario Rochira BS, MD GMC Number: 6130664
- Mr Davood Fallahdar FRCS (Plast) Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Plastic) GMC Number: 4686602
- Ms Lyndsey Highton, BM BCh (Oxon) MA FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 6128243
- Mr Philip Lim BSc (Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS (Ed), MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4219068
- Mr Olubowale, MB ChB, MSc (Sheffield), FRCSI, FRCSI (Gen Surg) GMC Number 6044974
- Mr Maisam Fazel MA(Cantab) MB BChir MSEd FRCS GMC Number: 4767420
- Mr Mobinulla Syed MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 6035480
- Mr Prashant Govilkar, MBBS MS MCh FRCS FRCS (Plast) GMC Number: 4258041
- Mr Adel Fattah, FRCS (Plast.) GMC Number: 4764599
- Mr Kenneth Kok MBChB MRCS MSc(Hons) FRCS(plast) GMC Number: 4701147
To find out more about Breast Augmentation procedures at The Private Clinic please call 0333 920 2471 or click here.