Her nurse injector labelled Kylie’s new beautiful lip filler look as having a ‘’natural” appearance. In an Instagram post, the nurse stated: “Love ❤️ the natural 💋lip-pout I’ve created for this beauty queen 👸 @kyliejenner.”
So, how can you achieve a natural-look with fillers?
If you want a beautiful, natural-looking, subtle result with lip fillers, or are perhaps thinking about jawline, cheek or chin fillers, here are our top tips:
- It’s important to choose a clinic dedicated to natural-looking, subtle results, complimenting and enhancing your natural beauty. But how? Read the clinics dermal filler page on their website and find out their approach, and check out their dermal filler before and after photos and kind of results achieved. Read reviews on their website, Trustpilot or Google Reviews. What are clients saying about their results?
- We recommend that you are treated by only a highly qualified, trained and experienced healthcare professional, who will be highly skilled in delivering effective results. At The Private Clinic, for example, we offer nurse prescribers or cosmetic doctors for our filler treatments that have had extensive additional training.
- Ensure your clinic arranges consultations prior to treatment. This is very important for the clinic to understand your requirements, discuss the best, natural-looking options for you, and confirm your suitability. Believing that consultations is so important to understand our clients needs, we provide free dermal filler consultations to all our clients before treatment.
- We advise choosing a reputable clinic, with high ratings and a strong reputation to feel confident about your results and the clinics safety standards. At The Private Clinic, we are proud to be one of the longest standing companies within the cosmetic sector, as a result of our market-leading safety standards and excellent reputation.
- If the clinic uses a brand you are unfamiliar with, ask to know more about the company producing them. Many fillers are available on the market which are sub-standard, and unfortunately, as a result of the lack of quality control, many clients choosing the ‘cheaper’ sources of treatments, are left with undesired results as well as complications. We only use reputable suppliers, such as Allergan for Juvederm, and products with high safety standards that are long-established.
- When it comes to the lip filler quantity used, we believe that less is always more for a beautiful, natural-looking result. At The Private Clinic, the amount of filler will depend on the patients individual requirements. However, we always aim for natural-looking results, which is usually achieved by injecting up to 1ml per session. And more volume may be added over a couple of treatments.
Dermal Filler at The Private Clinic
Committed to excellence, The Private Clinic only ever offer aesthetic nurses, surgeon prescribers and doctors for the injectable treatment, who are highly trained, experienced and skilled in performing dermal filler. And we will only ever deliver a natural-looking, beautiful finish, in harmony with your other facial features, using specific quantities and our practitioner’s perfected approach.
Our practitioners are skilled in treating several facial areas using dermal filler for an enhanced appearance. In addition to fillers for the lip and chin, we offer cheek fillers, chin fillers, tear trough fillers, nose fillers for a non-surgical nose job, and more. (Additionally, we offer a number of dermal filler treatments targeting ageing signs.)
Giving our clients confidence they are in safe hands, we’re proud to be one of the leading cosmetic groups in the UK. We have attained a 5 Star Trustpilot Rating and 96% said they would recommend us to friends and family.
Next Steps/Free Consultations with The Private Clinic
If you are interested in The Private Clinic for your dermal filler treatment, we offer all of our clients a free consultation in one of our nationwide clinics, with a highly trained and experienced practitioner. Your practitioner will assess your needs, discuss your preferences, create recommendations and develop an individual bespoke treatment plan for you. And we will only ever give honest, transparent recommendations and advice.
Please call 0333 920 2471 to book a dermal filler consultation or you can request a consultation via our website.
- Dr Hanson MBBS MSc MBCAM. GMC Number: 6136433
- Dr Rosa Santa Cruz MD, PhD. GMC Number: 7441197
- Dr Richard Brighton-Knight MBChB. GMC Number: 4196903
- Dr Simon Connolly MBChB. GMC Number: 3068292