Where can you get a FUE Hair Transplant in the UK?
FUE Hair Transplant procedures are available widely across the UK but choosing the right place to have yours can be difficult and it is well worth doing thorough research into both clinics and surgeons to make sure you make the best decision.
We are a UK specialist hair transplant clinic with a 5 star excellent rating on the independent review website TrustPilot and have clinics across the UK making coming in for a consultation with us very easy.
So where are we?
London Harley Street
Harley Street hair clinic is our flagship clinic located in London. It is easily accessible located close to both Regent Park tube station and Oxford Street. You will be able to have consultations with Mr Raghu Reddy, Dr Luca De Fazio and Mr Mark Tam who are all specialists in FUE Hair Transplantation. The procedure, if you plan to go ahead will also be carried out within our London Clinic.
Our Birmingham hair clinic located on Hagley Road is our midlands clinic located close to Kidderminster, Shrewsbury and Leamington Spa. Mr Michael Mouzakis has performed close to 800 FUE Hair Transplant procedures since starting his career and is one of our resident Hair Transplant surgeon holding both consultations and the procedure at our state of the art Birmingham clinic. Mr Doraisami Mohan is also available for hair transplant consultations and procedures at our Birmingham clinic. Mr Mohan is a highly regarded hair restoration surgeon who has worked hard to perfect his FUE technique for optimum results.
In the south west we have our Bristol hair clinic situated in the popular shopping location of Whiteladies Road in Clifton. Its central location makes it easy to get too by both public transport and car from surrounding areas such Portishead, Bath and Bedminster. Dr Mark Tam specialises in restoring the natural hairline and is renowned for his attention to detail. Experienced FUE Hair Transplant surgeon Mr Michail Mouzakis is also available to see at our Bristol clinic.
You can visit our clinic in Glasgow for a hair transplant consultation with one of our hair restoration specialists who will be able to advise you on the best technique and surgeon for the procedure. Our Glasgow hair clinic in park circus is located just a short 12 minutes away from Charing Cross station making it very accessible and it is close to Mansewood, Hyndland and Bearsden.
Our Leeds hair clinic is under 10 minutes’ walk from Leeds Station and is easily accessible from surrounding areas such as Harrogate, Wetherby and Oulton. Our regional FUE Hair Transplant Surgeons are Dr Mark Tam, Mr Dorisami Mohan and Dr Michael Mouzakis who are all highly specialised in the FUE Hair Transplant procedure and are available for both the consultation and procedure within our Leeds clinic.
Located close to Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Cheadle is our Manchester Clinic. Dr Michael Mouzakis is a highly experienced and accomplished hair transplant surgeons specialising in the FUE Hair Transplant clinic and you will be able to have your consultation and procedure at our Manchester hair clinic.
We also have a range of clinics and consultation rooms where you will be able to visit and meet the surgeon or a patient advisor to discuss the treatment and go over your suitability before discussing the best location for your procedure
These clinics include;
Why choose The Private Clinic for a FUE Hair Transplant?
- You will be treated by our highly experienced Hair Transplant surgeons who are specialised in FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and treat hundreds of patients every year.
- FUE is a minimally invasive treatment, carried out under local anaesthetic and many patients either watch TV, listen to music and some even fall asleep during the procedure.
- You won’t require any stitches after your treatment like you would after a Strip (FUT) procedure. This means that the recovery time is also reduced when compared to the Strip surgery.
- We use the finest instruments, resulting in as minimal trauma to your scalp as possible.
- Scars after your surgery are virtually undetectable thanks to our advanced skills and techniques.
- You won’t have any linear scarring across the back of your head following treatment meaning you’ll be free to wear your hair long or short.
- We work by hair, not per graft – this ensures that only the strongest, healthiest follicles are selected for your transplant procedure.
- Your results will look natural, with denser packing – the hair is implanted in the direction that matches your hair growth, and because we select healthy follicles, the treated area will look densely filled.
- Our surgeons are the only surgeons in the UK offering the Unshaven Hair Transplant (U-FUE) to those who prefer not to shave beforehand. At your consultation, we will be able to advise you on whether an unshaven procedure is suitable for you.
- Scars resulting from injuries or previous surgeries can also be corrected.
To find out more about FUE Hair Transplants or book a consultation please call 03339209135 or take a look at our comprehensive website.