Where can you get a FUE Hair Transplant in the UK?
FUE Hair Transplant procedures are available widely across the UK but choosing the right place to have yours can be difficult and it is well worth doing thorough research into both clinics and surgeons to make sure you make the best decision.
We are a UK specialist hair transplant clinic with a 5 star excellent rating on the independent review website TrustPilot and have clinics across the UK making coming in for a consultation with us very easy.
So where are we?
Hair Transplant clinic London Harley Street
Harley Street hair clinic is our flagship clinic located at 98 Harley Street, Marylebone, London W1G 7HZ.
It is easily accessible located close to both Regent Park tube station and Oxford Street and is commutable from surrounding areas including; Bayswater, Hyde Park, Green Park, Soho, Notting hill, Kings Road, Kensington, South Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Battersea, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Victoria, West End, Marylebone, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Mayfair, Holland Park, Earls court and Fitzrovia.
You will be able to have consultations with Mr Raghu Reddy or Dr Luca De Fazio who are both specialists in FUE Hair Transplantation. The procedure, if you plan to go ahead will also be carried out within our London Clinic.
Hair transplant clinic Birmingham
Our Birmingham hair clinic located at 88 Hagley Road, B16 8LU.
Our midlands clinic located close to Kidderminster, Shrewsbury, Leamington Spa, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Hampton in Arden, Stratford, Edgbaston and Harborne.
Mr Michael Mouzakis and Dr Ismail Ughratdar are Birmingham’s resident hair transplant surgeons. Mr Mouzakis has performed close to 800 FUE Hair Transplant procedures since starting his career and Dr Ughratdar is is one of the UK’s leading neurosurgeons and one of the most qualified doctors in the UK to offer hair transplant procedures.
Hair transplant clinic Bristol
Our Bristol hair clinic is located at 92 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, BS8 2QN
Located in the south west in the popular shopping location of Whiteladies Road in Clifton, the central location of our Bristol clinic makes it easy to get too by both public transport and car from surrounding areas such Bedminster, Cotham, Kingsdown, Leigh Woods, Totterdown, Redcliffe, Redland, St Pauls Bristol, St Phillips Bristol, Westbury on Trym, Portishead, Henleaze, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell, Almondsbury, Bath, Clevedon, Downend, Frenchay and Hambrook.
Hair transplants in Birstol are carried out by Mr Michael Mouzakis who specialises in restoring the natural hairline and is renowned for his attention to detail.
Hair transplant clinic Leeds
Our Leeds hair clinic is located at 45 Park Square North, LS1 2NP, just under 10 minutes’ walk from Leeds Station.
Our West Yorkshire hair clinic is easily accessible from surrounding areas such as Farsley, Leeds city centre, Methley, Oulton, Stanningley, Yeadon, Roundhay, Chappel Allerton, Scarcroft, Headingly, Wetherby, Pudsey, Calderdale, Kirklees, Otley, Harrogate, York, South Yorkshire, Sheffield and Doncaster.
Our regional FUE Hair Transplant Surgeons are Mr Michael Mouzakis and Dr Furqan Raja who are both highly specialised in the FUE Hair Transplant procedure and are available for both the consultation and procedure within our Leeds clinic.
Hair transplant clinic Manchester
Our Manchester hair clinic is located on 25 St John Street, M3 4DT close to Manchester city center.
Our clinic in the northwest of England is ideal for those commuting from Hale/Hale Barns, Bowdon, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Leigh, Prestbury, Nantwich, Tarporley, Knutsford, Worsley, Altrincham, Cheadle and Deansgate.
Mr Michael Mouzakis and Dr Furqan Raja are highly experienced and accomplished hair transplant surgeons specialising in the FUE Hair Transplant clinic and you will be able to have your consultation and procedure at our Manchester hair loss clinic.
Hair transplant clinic Northampton
Our Northampton hair clinic is located on 82 Billing Road, NN1 5DF within the grounds of St Andrews hospital.
Our East Midlands based hair loss clinic is in an ideal location for those travelling from surrounding areas such as Yardley Hastings, Collingtree Park, Boughton, East Hunsbury, Great Brington , West Hunsbury, Great Houghton, Grange Park, Little Houghton, Abington, Maidwell, Golf Lane, Harrington, Sandy Lane, Chapel Brampton, Wootton, Kelmarsh,, Abington Vale, Grendon , Weston, Kislingbury, Althorpe, Quinton, Ashton, Harlestone, Upper Harlestone, Guilsborough, Roade, Stanwick, Wellingborough, Raunds and areas from the East Midlands, Leicester, Peterborough, Northants, Cambridge, Norwich and Norfolk.
Our resident hair transplant surgeon, Mr Michael Mouzakis is very knowledgeable in all areas of hair loss and FUE hair transplant procedures performing over 120 – 200 procedures each year and is 1 of only 2 plastic surgeons performing Hair Transplant procedures in the UK.
Why choose The Private Clinic for a FUE Hair Transplant?
- You will be treated by our highly experienced Hair Transplant surgeons who are specialised in FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and treat hundreds of patients every year.
- FUE is a minimally invasive treatment, carried out under local anaesthetic and many patients either watch TV, listen to music and some even fall asleep during the procedure.
- You won’t require any stitches after your treatment like you would after a Strip (FUT) procedure. This means that the recovery time is also reduced when compared to the Strip surgery.
- We use the finest instruments, resulting in as minimal trauma to your scalp as possible.
- Scars after your surgery are virtually undetectable thanks to our advanced skills and techniques.
- You won’t have any linear scarring across the back of your head following treatment meaning you’ll be free to wear your hair long or short.
- We work by hair, not per graft – this ensures that only the strongest, healthiest follicles are selected for your transplant procedure.
- Your results will look natural, with denser packing – the hair is implanted in the direction that matches your hair growth, and because we select healthy follicles, the treated area will look densely filled.
- Our surgeons are the only surgeons in the UK offering the Unshaven Hair Transplant (U-FUE) to those who prefer not to shave beforehand. At your consultation, we will be able to advise you on whether an unshaven procedure is suitable for you.
- Scars resulting from injuries or previous surgeries can also be corrected.
- View our gallery of hair transplant before and after result photos
- Read our extensive hair transplant FAQs
- Hear from previous hair transplant patients in their patient stories or watch our patient videos here
- Find out more about hair transplant procedures in our blogs
To find out more about FUE Hair Transplants or book a consultation please call 03339209135 or use our hair transplant online contact form.