Vaser Liposuction vs CoolSculpting
When it comes to body contouring there are a variety of different treatments and procedures about that claim to tackle the issue.
Vaser Liposuction is a minimally invasive treatment aimed at contouring and shaping the body. Usually performed under local anaesthetic with the option of sedation, the process involves making small incisions in the area to be treated before small probes are then inserted and used to transmit the ultrasound energy and liquefy fat cells prior to removal via a gentle suction process.
The Private Clinic’s Doctors have performed over 7,000 VASER Liposuction treatments to date, more than any other clinic in Europe. We were the first clinic to launch Vaser in the UK.
CoolSculpting/ Fat Freezing / Cryolipolysis
CoolSculpting is more commonly referred to as fat freezing which is essentially the aim of the procedure. CoolSculpting works by delivering carefully controlled cooling which targets the fat cells underneath the skin. Post-treatment your body will begin to naturally process and eliminate the dead fat cells which reduce the number of fat cells in your body.
CoolSculpting is an FDA approved non surgical fat reduction treatment with over 7 million treatments carried out worldwide. CoolSculpting is offered at The Private Clinic in collaboration with world expert, Dr Tracy Mountford, MBBS MBCAM (GMC Number: 3085451). All of our practitioners have been to CoolSculpting University and have been personally trained by Dr Tracy Mountford who is the only UK doctor on the International Allergan CoolSculpting faculty.
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing treatment is available in London, Devonshire place which is just a short 5 minute walk from our London Harley Street clinic, Buckinghamshire in Stoke Poges, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol.
CoolSculpting and Vaser Liposuction are often the most commonly researched when it comes to picking a procedure for removing areas of fat. But how do they compare?
|Immediate Results||Gradual Results|
|Couple of days downtime||Minimal downtime|
|Local Anaesthetic (and Sedation if required)||required)No need for anaesthetic|
|Precise contouring||Does not provide body contouring|
|Larger areas can be targeted||Areas may be treated limited to application head|
|Treatment takes between 1-2 hours||Treatment time as little as 35 minutes per session|
|Vaser Liposuction price starts from £2,940||CoolSculpting price starts from £800|
At the same time, for those looking to treat smaller areas of stubborn fat, we also offer MicroLipo (Microcannular Tumescent Liposuction) which is the least invasive liposuction treatment available. Perfect for smaller areas such as your chin, arms and abdomen it is able to remove stubborn fat using microcannulas which results in a reduced downtime with many patients returning to work 48 hours after treatment.
If you are unsure about which fat reduction treatment is going to be best for you, visit us for a consultation where you will be able to find out more about the treatment available and listen to our experts advice on which is going to give you the results that you are hoping to achieve.
Vaser Liposuction before and after photos
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Before and After Photos
Why You Should Choose The Private Clinic?
- The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 35 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments.
- Top UK best specialised liposuction surgeons with decades of experience
- Our expert CoolSculpting practitioners have all been to CoolSculpting University and have been personally trained by Dr Tracy Mountford
- At The Private Clinic we offer VASER Lipo, CoolSculpting and MicroLipo – all of which are minimally invasive fat removal procedures
- State-of-the-art hospital and clinic facilities
- Dedicated 24 hour help line with a professional nursing team
- 5 Star Trustpilot Rating
- We have clinics nationwide in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton
- Read our extensive Vaser Liposuction FAQs
- Read our informative CoolSculpting FAQs
- See our Vaser Liposuction before and after results photo gallery
- See more CoolSculpting before and after results
- Hear from previous CoolSculpting patients
To find out more about minimally invasive body contouring and fat reduction procedures, please call, 0333 920 2471 or use our online contact form