Am I good candidate for Vaser Liposuction?
The idea of vaser liposuction may appeal too many who are looking to improve on their body appearance, but it is important to know that there are guidelines for not only vaser liposuction but all surgical procedures to ensure that you are going to get the best results.
So what makes a good vaser liposuction patient?
Vaser liposuction is ideal for anyone who is following a healthy diet and takes part in regular exercise but they may be struggling to shift the fat from specific areas. This is known as exercise resistant adipose tissue and is often confined to isolated areas on the body.
Ideally you should be within 30% of your ideal weight, it is not safe for large amounts of fat to be removed in one treatment so if you are any more than 30% away from your target weight then it is best to try and lose this first or consider other treatment options.
Your skin should be in good condition, if you have good elasticity within your skin then it is less likely to sag and it will help you get to how you wish your body to look after the procedure.
Although not essential, it is often advised that patients have good muscle tone, or are working on improving their muscle tone prior to the procedure as this will give you an even better result post procedure.
The best surgical patients are non-smokers. This is down to the nicotine which acts as a vasoconstrictor and clamps down on your blood vessels meaning your blood flow is decreased which means your healing time is not only significantly increased but your risk of picking up an infection or other complications is also higher. If you do smoke, we would recommend you try and quit before surgery, or at least just for the months before and after surgery.
It is always recommended that you are in good general health before your procedure and you should let your surgeon know otherwise as it may be best to post-pone the procedure until you are feeling better. Checks will be carried out by your surgeon and their team to ensure that any prior health conditions or illnesses will not prevent you from healing effectively.
Another huge aspect of being a good candidate for vaser liposuction is your expectation of surgery. It is crucial that you have a realistic approach to how your results are going to look. Your surgeon will work with you to ensure that you know just what to expect during the procedure itself, during the recovery time and for your final results too.
Before deciding on any type of procedure or surgery you should attend an initial consultation with your chosen surgeon, patient adviser or practitioner. They will be the best people to speak with in order to get all the information and advice you need, and you can ask them anything about the procedure and their techniques and discuss your expectations and concerns.
Types of Vaser Lipo
At The Private Clinic we offer a range of different types of Vaser Liposuction including;
- Vaser 4D – An advanced body sculpting procedure, which removes fat, defines underlying muscles and significantly improves your proportions
- Vaser Hi-Def – A pioneering body contouring treatment to sculpt and define muscles for an athletic result.
- Vaser Mid-Def – A unique Vaser Liposculpture technique that offers results in-between Standard Vaser and Vaser Hi-Def Lipo.
- Vaser 360 – A technique that works 360 degrees around the leg, targeting the thighs, knees and buttock crease using Vaser Lipo#
Vaser & MicroLipo Liposuction Doctors
- Dr Dennis Wolf, BSc(Hons), MBBCh, MRCS, DO-HNS. GMC Number: 4773959
- Mr Philip Lim, BSc(Hons), MB ChB, AFRCS(Ed), MRCS(Eng), FRCS(Plast). GMC Number: 4219068
- Mr Roberto Uccellini, MD. GMC Number: 7416337
- Dr Leonardo Fasano, MD, Msc, GMC Number: 7533666
Why You Should Choose The Private Clinic for Vaser Lipo
The Private Clinic’s Doctors have performed over 7,000 VASER Liposuction treatments to date, more than any other clinic in Europe. We were the first clinic to launch Vaser in the UK.
The Private Clinic prides itself on ensuring you have the best quality and most comprehensive care:
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon, doctor and nursing team as required.
- One year cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind*.
- Comprehensive patient information, every step of the way
- Highly experienced surgeons and doctors who have years of experience in vaser liposuction.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- Competitively priced for our expertise and experience.
- With over 35 years’ experience of Cosmetic medical Excellence, you are in safe hands.
- Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape.
- View our before and after photo gallery.
If you would like to see The Private Clinic for a vaser liposuction consultation, we provide vaser liposuction consultations with our specialist vaser surgeons. We also provide consultations with patient advisors of whom you can meet prior to seeing a surgeon, who can offer helpful advice and information.
Please call us on 0333 920 2471 or book via our website to arrange a vaser liposuction consultation.