The “It”-List: Most Popular Male Treatments
We are three months into the new year, and we are itching to know what treatments have made our list of popular male cosmetic treatments. We saw an impressive rise in the number of cosmetic procedures in the UK over the last year, so we are wondering what treatments could become/remain favourites for the guys this year?
- Male Hair Transplants:Male pattern baldness and hair loss affects 6.5 million men in the UK, so its no wonder that more men are finding ways to combat the issue. The only known permanent solution is a Hair Transplant, and our FUE specialists are some of the best in Europe.
- Wrinkle Treatments:Namely Botox and Fillers! Furrowed brows and frowns may leave their mark on your face – in the form of lines and wrinkles. Botox has a long-standing reputation for providing a temporary, quick and pain-free solution for eradicating stress and age lines. The downtime is absolutely zero, and you can get back to your daily routine straight away – no wonder it made the list! Just be sure you see a qualified practitioner – and stay up to date with all the latest industry safety tips.
- Male Chest Reduction:Man boobs (or “Moobs”) can affect men from all backgrounds, and at times, may affect self-esteem. Male Chest Reduction procedures were the third most carried out male cosmetic treatments last year – could we expect the same this year? We offer male chest reduction via VASER Lipo or MicroLipo – it’s a life changing procedure for men.
- VASER Hi-Def LipoSculpture: Taking care of your health and lifestyle is important in maintaining defined abdominals, pectorals and obliques. However, you may want a little extra definition to remove stubborn pockets of fat that just don’t seem to budge, VASER Hi-Def could well prove to be a popular treatment choice for men that seek prominent muscle definition. Our VASER doctors are some of the pioneers of VASER Hi-Def.
- Acne N-Lite Treatment: Men who want to significantly reduce and control their acne may want to opt for an N-Lite treatment. This non-invasive laser treatment continues to remain one of our most sought-after treatments with a high success rate. It is the only alternative to medication base treatments.
- Varicose Veins: Removing bulging, varicose veins is a growing awareness for men, and with summer approaching, this is the perfect time to get varicose veins removed. We are a specialist varicose vein removal clinic and our Consultant Vascular surgeons are second to none with the results they achieve with EVLA treatments. This minimally invasive, effective treatment provides instant results within an hour, and is carried out by highly qualified vascular surgeons at our clinic.
- Laser Hair Removal:Whether your removing excessive facial, neck and back hair, or stubby little hairs on your toes, our laser hair treatment is an excellent way to achieve permanent hair-free results. Our practitioners can work with all types of hair and skin for optimal results.
The Private Clinic
For over 35 years, The Private Clinic have continued to be a leading UK provider in surgical, minimally invasive and non-invasive cosmetic treatments. Our practitioners are second to none, and we have a long standing reputation in the industry for delivering excellence.
For more information on all our male treatments, please call us on 0333 920 2471 , or use our online contact form.