Rhinoplasty: A job well done?
All noses come in different shapes and sizes, and while there is no standard or perfect nose type, many people seek to change their noses to enhance the overall look of their face. Olympic Swimmer Rebecca Adlington recently underwent a Rhinoplasty, which noticeably changed the look of her entire face.
The Mail Online today published a story: After reading about Rebecca’s transformation, Kate, a 21 year old trainee optician, felt she could relate to Rebecca’s reasons for surgically enhancing her nose. However, Kate’s first Rhinoplasty treatment with an inexperienced surgeon at age 18 left her nose infected, scarred and bumpy.
According to what your individual concerns are, there a range of Rhinoplasty treatments to choose from:
- Standard Rhinoplasty: This type of Rhinoplasty corrects the full nose area, including the bridge, tip and alar bases.
- Rhino-tip: This type of surgery targets the tip of the nose and the alar base only.
- Septo-rhinoplasty: This type of Rhinoplasty corrects the full nose area, including the bridge, tip, alar bases and also the nasal septum.
- Preservation Rhinoplasty: An innovative type of rhinoplasty where the procedure is performed from the inside the nose. The benefit is that all the incisions are hidden in the inside and is recommended for patients who require the bridge of the nose to be modified.
When considering Rhinoplasty, you should always consult an experienced Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon. The Private Clinic has more than 35 years experience in the medical sector, and our Rhinoplasty specialists include;
- Mr Davood Fallahdar in London
- Mr Navid Jallali in London
- Mr Dario Rochira in London
- Mr Kenneth Kok in Birmingham
- Mr Adel Fattah in Manchester
- Mr Mrinal Supriya in Northampton and Birmingham
For more information on Rhinoplasty, visit our Rhinoplasty treatment page.