The Private Clinic Manchester: Treatments
The Private Clinic is a leading provider in non-invasive cosmetic treatments, with treatment clinics, minor surgery theatres and consulting rooms across the UK. We have expertise spanning over 35 years and work with world-renowned practitioners, therapists and surgeons.
Some of the treatments we offer at our clinics ranging from Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery, FUE hair transplants, Varicose Veins treatments, Breast Reduction and breast enlargement, Rhinoplasty, Facelifts, Liposuction, Blepharoplasty, Vaser Liposuction, Acne, rejuvenation treatments and laser hair removal.
Skin Treatments in Manchester
Our aesthetics and cosmetic procedure clinic in Manchester specialises in a range of wrinkle, anti-ageing, skin rejuvenation, sun damage, acne and scarring treatments, most of which require little to no downtime, with minimal risk of pain or side effects:
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: The Pearl Laser Resurfacing treatment is a popular favourite for patients wishing to minimize the appearance of sun damaged skin, brown spots and uneven skin tone. The pearl laser treatment is also excellent for pitted acne scar removal and wrinkles. The pearl laser directs a beam of high-energy light to the damaged area of skin, promoting new collagen production as it removes the upper dermis layer of the skin. Results with the pearl laser are permanent and can be used on all skin types.
- Microneeding: Composed of hundreds of micro-needles, the Dermaroller or Dermapen creates micro punctures to the skin’s surface layer, causing a subsequent skin healing process that creates a smoother, younger-looking complexion. This treatment is perfect for fine lines, wrinkles, acne and scarring and hyperpigmentation. Our expert practitioners assess and control the depth of needling for maximum results. Our Dermaroller treatment has also been featured on Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies
- Dermal Fillers: The Private Clinic uses the highest quality grades of fillers, for our Dermal Filler treatments at our Manchester Clinic. Facial lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced as dermal fillers temporarily restore volume. We treat the cheeks, lips, nose to mouth lines, mouth to chin lines, tear troughs, nose, hands and chin. During the treatment process, an ultrafine needle is used to inject small amounts of dermal filler into the target area, creating an even and smooth finish. The experience is relatively pain-free, as we add small amounts of anaesthetic to our fillers. We do not offer permanent fillers, due to the risks involved with them.
- Wrinkle Relaxing Injections: Our wrinkle relaxing injections are a favourite, as it is quick, virtually pain-free and requires absolutely no downtime. Botulinum Toxin, or Botox, tackles the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead and under eyes and also prevents the formation of new lines by reducing excessive facial movements. By injecting small amounts of Botox into the targeted areas of the face, the contractions of facial muscles are minimized, significantly preventing the formation of wrinkles. Results can be seen within a week and may last from three to six months.
- Obagi: We offer a range of Obagi products and chemical peels, including the Obagi Peel. Our skin specialists use Obagi Peels to treat a vast number of skin concerns such as dull skin and acne to ensuring the best looking results.
- Laser Hair Removal: This procedure is perfect for both men and women of all skin types who want to reduce the hair on the body. Laser Hair Removal treatment can target hair around the arms, legs, upper lip, face, underarms, bikini line, chest, back, nose, ears and neck.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Laser Genesis is skin tightening procedure, minimally-invasive that uses infrared light to encourage the production of collagen in the skin to tighten the treatment area, with visibly instant results.
- Microdermabrasion: This skin treatment has great results for the overall improvement of skin appearance. Microdermabrasion is able to minimise brown spots, acne, reduce acne scars, dull-looking skin and fine lines. It is also suitable for patients with sensitive skin.
- N-Lite: Consists of laser treatment to treat acne-prone skin. The laser kills the bacteria which causes the infection whilst stimulating the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of scars and reduce inflammation. N-Lite treatment can be used in different areas of the body such as the face, back, neck or chest.
Body Sculpting in Manchester
We have recently launched a fat reduction and body sculpting treatment at our Manchester clinic:
- CoolSculpting – Also known as Fat Freezing, CoolSculpting treatment is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling and is able to target and destroy only the fat cells being treated. It is an ideal treatment for patients looking for gradual fat removal with no downtime. Suitable for the chin, arms, bra fat, flanks, tummy, thighs, back and buttocks.
The Private Clinic in Manchester
With over 35 years of experience in the medical sector, The Private Clinic continues to expand across the UK and provide top quality treatments to thousands of patients a year. We work with the top qualified practitioners in the UK and our services are second to none.
Aesthetic Nurses in Manchester
- Dawn Lisa, RGN, RN(Child), SCPHN, PG Dip, BSc (Hons)
Find out more about our skin rejuvenation treatments by calling 0333 920 2471 or request a call back using our online form.