Why more patients are turning to private healthcare
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Asymmetry / Tuberous Breasts
- Skin pigmentation disorders
- Bunion Removal
- Male Chest Reduction (gynaecomastia)
- Diastasis Rectus Repair
- Ear Pinning
To help you with your search for the right treatment and clinic to go to here’s a few tips:
- Speak to your GP, the NHS may still be able to help. If not your GP may be able to help you find a suitable private practice
- Look for clinics which are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- Always go to doctors and surgeons with extensive experience in the procedures they offer. Ask them about their GMC registration number. Ask them how many patients they have treated and to show you their results.
- Cheaper doesn’t mean better. When choosing a surgeon or a doctor, their experience should be your main criteria and not how much they charge. Safety should always come first.
- Make sure you understand the possible risks and side effects of every procedure.
- Trust your instincts. If you don’t feel right about a clinic or a practitioner, something may not be right.
- Do not rush in any decision. Leave and think about it until you are 100% sure about your choice.
To find out more about the cosmetic treatments we offer at The Private Clinic, 0333 920 2471 , or use our online contact form.