Because It’s Your Body
Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
The Private Clinic was established in Harley Street in 1983. We currently have clinics in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK.
We see over 15,000 new patients every year and perform over 10,000 procedures, with one of the highest – if not the highest – patients’ satisfaction in the sector, Trustpilot 9.4, 5 star rating, 93% would recommend us to their friends and family. We are a multi award winning provider and have been voted the Aesthetic award for Best UK Clinic Group 2017.
Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients:
We are recognised world-wide for our expertise in:
- Liposuction & Body Contouring (VASER Liposuction & MicroLipo)
- Hair Transplants & Restoration
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Dermatology & Aesthetic Skin treatments
- Varicose Vein Removal
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected Medical Teams are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare, and our registration with the Care Quality Commission and Treatments you can Trust are your guarantee of this – all of our clinics are CQC and IHAS certified.
Click here to read why we are the clinic of choice for thousands of patients every year “About us”.
See All Clinics
Our primary focus is to offer you the most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements and carried out by the most experienced specialists in the industry. To read about our Mission and Values, our Medical Experts and Professional Staff, our Registration with The Care Quality Commission and Treatments you can trust, the General Medical council and Note from our CEO click here.
My aim for The Private Clinic is to stand for Quality and in order to achieve that, we make sure we put safety, expertise and patient satisfaction at the core of what we do – always!
We are very aware that the treatments we offer are elective procedures, and because of that we feel it is even more important to take a conservative approach. It is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one.
We thrive to employ only those medical experts whom we believe to be amongst the very best in their respective fields. We look to work with the specialists who have carried out the most treatments; those who adopt the most advanced techniques and least invasive methods, with the aim to reduce the risks and recovery time. We take this very same approach time and time again, for every treatment we offer and every medical professional we work with.
Last but certainly not least, we are obsessed about results. Simply put, we want our patients to be happy with their procedure and what we have achieved for them. We aim to produce natural looking results to enhance our patients’ natural beauty and, more than anything else we want to meet our patients’ expectations.
Our tagline – Because it’s your body – means to me that you should only expect and accept the best, because it is your body.
Cosmetic treatments are not about trends, or role models. They are about enhancing your individuality and what you want to achieve. Our job is to help you get there.
I personally wish you all the best,
Valentina Petrone, CEO The Private Clinic
- Robotic vs FUE Hair Transplant ProceduresRobotics and hair transplants are relatively new hair transplantation technique and there is a lot of information online about robotic hair transplants as well as manual hair transplant procedures. In this blog we are going to look at robotic hair…
- The best age to have breast augmentationA frequently asked question we receive is “What is the best age to have breast augmentation?’ The following blog post discusses the optimum age for breast surgery and restrictions set by breast development. We discuss the importance of emotional maturity,…
- What is the difference between natural and augmented results with breast enlargement surgery?Breast Enlargement is not a standard set procedure, the implants used come in a variety of different sizes, widths, profiles and shapes meaning the results achieved from the procedure can vary depending on the implant chosen and the body size…